Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- TikTok: What’s going on and should I be worried?
- Super FabriXss: an RCE vulnerability in Azure Service Fabric Explorer
- Big changes to Twitter verification: How to spot a verified account
- New macOS malware steals sensitive info, including a user’s entire Keychain database
- Pre-ransomware notifications are paying off right from the bat
- 2023 State of Malware Report: What the channel needs to know to stay ahead of threats
- Fake ransomware demands payment without actually encrypting files
- Western Digital confirms breach, affects My Cloud and SanDisk users
- TikTok misused children’s data, faces $15.6M fine
- Update Android now! Google patches three important vulnerabilities
- 9 vital criteria for effective endpoint security: Insights from the ‘Endpoint Security Evaluation Guide’ eBook
- Stop! Are you putting sensitive company data into ChatGPT?
- Do cyber regulations actually make K–12 schools safer? Navigating compliance while securing school and student data
- IoT garage door exploit allows for remote opening attack
- A whirlwind adventure: Malwarebytes’ 15-year journey in business cybersecurity
- New tool allows you to opt out of Facebook’s targeted advertising
- Google aims to reduce data theft with app data and account deletions
- Visitors of tax return e-file service may have downloaded malware
- Uber data theft: Driver info stolen after law firm breached
Malwarebytes removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.