Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Why we should be more open about ransomware attacks
- Windows 11 is showing its first signs of Rust
- Update now! Ruckus vulnerability added to CISA’s list of actively exploited bugs
- 3 reasons to use a VPN
- PharMerica breach impacts almost 6 million people
- Leaked Babuk ransomware builder code lives on as RA Group
- KeePass vulnerability allows attackers to access the master password
- Child safety app riddled with vulnerabilities: Update now!
- Zip domains, a bad idea nobody asked for
- APT attacks: Exploring Advanced Persistent Threats and their evasive techniques
Malwarebytes EDR and MDR removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.