Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Apache ActiveMQ vulnerability used in ransomware attacks
- YouTube launches “global effort” to block ad blockers
- Should you allow your browser to remember your passwords?
- Atlassian: “Take immediate action” to patch your Confluence Data Center and Server instances
- What Gen Z really cares about when it comes to privacy
- SolarWinds and its CISO accused of misleading investors before major cyberattack
- Patch now! BIG-IP Configuration utility is vulnerable for an authentication bypass
- OneView updates: Dive into Report 2.0 & the new Global Site Filter
Malwarebytes Managed Detection and Response (MDR) simply and effectively closes your security resources gap, reduces your risk of unknown threats, and increases your security efficiency exponentially. Malwarebytes MDR staffs highly experienced Tier 2 and Tier 3 analysts who are hands-on with customer endpoints, ensuring critical threats are quickly identified and a thorough response is rapidly deployed.
Want to learn more about MDR? Get a free trial below.