Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Explained: Quishing
- Update now! Atlassian Confluence vulnerability is being actively exploited
- Giant health insurer struck by ransomware didn’t have antivirus protection
- Ransomware review: October 2023
- Stalkerware activity drops as glaring spying problem is revealed
- CISA catalog passes 1,000 known-to-be-exploited vulnerabilities. Celebration time, or is it?
- 23andMe user data stolen, offered for sale
- AI sneak attacks, location spying, and definitely not malware, or, what one teenager fears online: Lock and Code S04E21
- Upgrading your Android device? Read this first
Malwarebytes EDR and MDR removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.