Digital transformation may be revolutionizing businesses and the way we operate, but it also presents notable challenge: How can organizations stay secure amidst the ceaseless tide of change? Our latest Byte Into Security webinar has the answers.
Meet the Experts
- Marcin Kleczynski, CEO of Malwarebytes, teams up with
- Chris Brock, Drummond’s Chief Information Officer. Chris shares how his 15-person IT team balanced dramatic organizational changes with maintaining a robust security posture.
In the webinar, Chris details:
- The specific challenges digital transformation posed to his IT team and the broader organization.
- How Drummond prioritized resources for maximum efficiency and impact.
- The role of Managed Detection and Response (MDR) in fortifying security, while saving IT time, resources, and budget.
What to Expect
- Forward-thinking security strategy: Learn about tools and tactics that transition businesses from reactive security measures to proactive protection amidst digital shifts.
- Tailored training: Security awareness training best practices for businesses of all sizes.
- Leveraging MDR: Real examples showcasing how MDR was instrumental in Drummond’s digital evolution, helping to close security holes across multiple categories.
- True IT downtime: How IT professionals can take well deserved vacations without interruption.
If you’re seeking to understand how digital transformation, security, worker productivity and business growth evolve in tandem, this webinar is your roadmap.